Thursday 28 July 2011

Summer Must-Have: Hair Candy

It's a hot hot hot summer! I wish autumn will come soon! This is something that I would not have if I'm still  in Singapore. If you are staying in or have been to Singapore, you would know what I'm saying. The weather is HOT & HUMID & SUMMER ALL YEAR ROUND!

In Hong Kong, I'm experiencing seasonal & weather changes. (Typhoon Warning is flagged today, BTW) but I still gotta go through the heated summer...

Just want to share these photos and artwork that I have created for Sartorially Yours.
Yep! Yummy hair candy that is perfect for the summer! Instead of tying up your hair with a scruffy scrunchie or old rubber band, accessorise your hair with these ribbon & bow hair accessories in delicious summery colours.

Posters created:
The captions are just something that came to mind. Didn't really give it a good thought...opps! Really enjoyed styling the accessories for the shoot. Pretty pleased.

They would be available in early August. Be sure to check out www.sartoriallyyours.bigcartel.com then!