Tuesday 23 August 2011

My Sweet Lunch

Mr. LTC & I returned to Pumpernickel last Saturday, hoping to try the Crumble Cheesecake. This time, we went to the cafe at Causeway Bay. Alas! It was not available that day. Determined to try their desserts, I had their mushroom soup (I love soup) & ordered the Blueberry Cheesecake & Tiramisu. That's lunch for me.
Mr. LTC handed me this book from the magazine rack. It's all about cafes in Hong Kong.
No wonder I keep seeing his pictures sprinkled in the book...this was edited by him...(I always think Mr. LTC bears a strong resemblance to him...)
The cafes mentioned in this book are sectioned into different categories such as "branded cafes", "under-the-radar cafes", "stylish indie cafes". Among those mentioned, I have tried a couple of them. I've noted the address of some interesting ones. Gotta visit them. And I gotta go back to Pumpernickel for that slice of elusive Crumble Cheesecake!