Monday 5 September 2011

Unleash your Bohemian Spirit

Hi there!

I promised more vintage wear and here they are. Please click on 'Vintage Wear' tab to view them.

This time, I found a couple of pieces that fits me perfectly! There's even a classic polka dots one that I simply adore! But Mr. LTC said he wouldn't be caught with me in that dress. Not a very supportive hubby right? I was alright with him wearing Fei Yue sneakers when we go out...both pairs! 
Vintage wear may mean passe designs to some, but they can be classics as well. What was 'out' years ago can be the next big thing tomorrow. Just look at polka dots. I don't know any girls who don't go crazy over polka dots. Need i mention bright colour blocks of the eighties?
For gals who rush out to fashion chains & deck out in the latest fashion must-have, sure, you may be trendy. But stylish is where you can put together an one-of-a-kind ensemble that gives you an identity.  Throw on a vintage item, by all means, mix and match with other trendy stuff and old just became new!